- Do you need a little help to keep your dog happy, healthy and behaving well?
- Do you want a friendly and professional service?
- Is it important that your dog is trained by a qualified force free dog trainer who uses scientifically proven methods based on applied behaviour analysis to achieve results?
What you can expect
We offer realistic advice with attainable results at an affordable price providing ongoing support via emails and phone calls. We help with:
- Basic obedience
- Puppy training and socialisation
- Problem behaviours
- Guidance to first time dog owners
- Tailored training program including:
- Written assessment report
- Training schedules
- Supplementary information for the problem/s being addressed
- Ongoing support by email and phone calls
- If required: referral for specialist assistance
First Time Owners
We offer advice, guidance and information on basic health care and responsible pet ownership when introducing a new four legged family member into your home. This includes:
- Mouthing & biting
- Worms, fleas, vaccinations, registration & microchipping·
- Toilet training
- Environmental enrichment advice
- Body language
- And more!
Basic Foundation Behaviours Skills
Using the principles of clicker training the following foundation behaviours are taught to owners and puppies:
- Offer a behaviour
- Focus – “Watch”
- On your mat
- Crate training
We offer in-house, personalised dog training for those owners who:
- Prefer to train in the comfort of their own home
- Work unsociable hours preventing class attendance
- Would like to address specific training issues with their dog
- Are seeking advice on problem behaviours exhibited by their dog within the home
- Have received complaints from neighbours or the local Council
- Karen Pryor Academy Animal Training & Behaviour Certified Training Partner (KPA CTP),
- Certificate III in Dog Behaviour & Training
- Certified Salon Professional (IPGCSP) / Certified Professional Groomer (IPGCPG) – Track 1
- Dog Diversity Grooming School - Professional Dog Grooming Certificate
- Sunraysia Institute of TAFE - Professional Dog Grooming Certificate
- Domestic Animal Business Registered
- Police Checked
- Full Insurance
An initial consultation, which can last up to 90 minutes, includes observation and assessment of your dog. Subsequent training sessions are 45 minutes.
How much will it cost for dog training consultations?
Please visit our Pricing page.
We are based in Point Cook and provide doggy services to owners and their furry friends across Melbourne's Western Suburbs most often in:
- Altona Meadows
- Point Cook
- Sanctuary Lakes
- Williams Landing
Please read our important information.